Brass Union Port Fitting, Sweat x MIP
Sweat x MIP, Brass Union Port Fitting, 400 psi WOG, Size: 1/2″ to 2″
- The Series Union Port Fitting provides a simplified, quality terminal hookup for installation at coil outlet. The Series U198 features a port section equipped standard with a manual air vent, pressure/temperature port, union and male threaded tailpiece. This configuration allows for easy venting of the coil, pressure and temperature readings , and easy thermostatic valve assembly. The Series is equipped with an EPDM O-ring.
- Rated up to 400 psi/275 kPa and 230°F/110℃.
- Notes: Optional tailpieces must be ordered for double reductions and for changing end configurations from solder to threaded or threaded to solder.
- If needed, specify tailpiece option when ordering.
- size: 1/2″ – 2″
Packaging & Shipping
- Standard packaging: inner box, master carton and plywood pallets.
- Personal packaging acceptable per customer instruction, retail packaging or bulk packaging, label, hang tag, etc.
- Shipping lead time 45days in average worldwide ocean delivery, Incoterms FOB, CIF, EXW, etc.